Johnelle R. Peer
Johnelle practices in the areas of Family Law, Probate Law, Guardianships, and Estate Planning. She also has experience in Criminal Law.
Why She CaresJohnelle worked in many different capacities as a Dallas County Adult probation officer for 13 years. She has also worked in many community initiatives in Texas, Arkansas, and Wisconsin.
In both of these areas Johnelle saw that there was a need for advocacy and this motivated her to take on the practice of law.
- Juris Doctorate: UNT Dallas College of Law, 2019
- Master of Science: Addiction Studies: University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts: Criminal Justice: University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff, 2003
- American Association of Justice-Member
- National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice-Member
- Dallas Bar Association-Member
- Texas Bar Association-Member
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
Awards and Recogntion
- Dallas County CSCD Service Award