Managing Partner - Texas
Larry oversees our Mass Torts, Criminal, Employment and Civil Rights practice areas as well as leads our community involvement efforts. While Larry is active daily in Mass Tort litigation he continues to play a role in client communications, and those cases that involve everyday folks. He is an active coach in youth sports and sits on a number of diverse community stakeholder entities.
Why He Cares
Between growing up in Duval County Florida and Harris County Texas (3rd Ward, Acers Homes, Greenspoint) and raising his kids in rural Texas, Larry has gained an appreciation for those who struggle for a sense of fairness. From the client in urban America seeking to be heard, to the small town rural American wanting fairness, it all resonates with Larry's need and desire to fight for them.
Having once needed a lawyer to represent him against a goliath of a corporation, he understands the complexities and care needed to make sure his clients are informed and made comfortable during the most vulnerable time of their lives.
- Juris Doctorate: Thurgood Marshal School of Law, 2008
- Undergraduate: Texas A&M University, College Station 1994
- Admitted to practice in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
- Houston Trial Lawyer Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Diversity Chair 2016-2018
- Executive Committee Member 2016-2018
- Board of Directors 2016-2020
- American Association of Justice
- Past Chair of New Lawyers Division
- Executive Committee 2019-2020
- Texas State Bar Association – Member
- Oklahoma State Bar Association-Member
- New Mexico State Bar Association- Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
- Injury Board – Member since 2018
- Top 40 Under 40 Lawyers 2013
- Super Lawyer - Rising Star
Outside of work, Larry spends time with his wife and three children, volunteering with youth organizations, scuba diving, cooking a wide variety of local and international dishes, fishing and working on his land.