Bryan handles cases where someone is hurt because someone else did something careless or unsafe. He is an expert on injuries that cause Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. He also handles car, truck and motorcycle wrecks and injuries caused by some type of unsafe or defective condition on someone’s property.
Why He CaresBryan's dad is a southern preacher. Bryan watched him help people through tough times and wanted to find his own way to do the same.
He also loves history and politics. This gave him a strong belief that everyone should have the same right to justice. This includes having the right to trial by jury and giving a voice to those in need.
To Bryan, lawyers are counselors in every sense of the word. They defend the rights of their clients. They also counsel them through life changing events and grief.
Bryan firmly believes that empathy is one of the most important characteristics of a compassionate trial lawyer.
- Juris Doctorate: Southern Methodist University School of Law, 1993
- Undergraduate: Political Science/History: Southern Methodist University, 1989
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association - Member since 1993
- President – 2012
- Board of Directors 2000 - Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association - Member since 1993
- PAC Chair 2014
- Vice President Political Affairs 2015-17
- Executive Committee Member 2013-2017, 2020
- Board of Directors 2001-2020
- American Association of Justice (AAJ) - Member since 1993
- State delegate 2011-2015
- Board of Governors 2016 – Present
- National Trial Lawyers - Member since 2013
- Texas State Bar Association - Member since 1993
- Dallas Bar Association - Member since 1993
- Injury Board - Member since 2011
Awards and Recognition
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100: 2013-2020
- Texas Super Lawyer
- D Magazine Best Lawyers - Personal Injury, Product, Medical Liability
- AAJ Distinguished Service Award - 2020
- AAJ Certificate of Recognition - 2019, 2020